Welcome to GAPS
GAPS Day Workshop
Friday 3rd June 2016
at YHA Bristol
Advanced Practice Skills - Rethinking systems in social work practice: using Systems-Centered theory and practice to instigate system change and understand what gets in the way.
At the last GAPS National
Conference in York on Friday 4th
December 2015 two Powerpoint
presentations were given by
Pamela Trevithick and Ray Jones.
These are attached below.
|Trevithick (2014) Humanising managerialism (word version) for GAPS website.pdf||450.97 KB|
|Pamela Trevithick GAPS Nat Conf 4 Dec 2015 (34s) SENT.ppt||1.28 MB|
- Advance Practice Skills day workshop @ YHA Bristol with Juliet Koprowska & Ray Haddock Fri 3 June Rethinking Systems in Social Work Practice — 7 weeks 4 days ago
- See Pam Trevithick’s influential paper Humanising managerialism via http://t.co/gFimMnnDoI — 1 year 4 weeks ago
- RT @PTrevithick: 'The Story of Baby P' by Prof Ray Jones is one of the most important books I've ever read. I'm outraged at the injustice — 1 year 37 weeks ago
- GAPS Nat Conference Friday 28 Nov 2014 Prof Harry Ferguson on The Home Visit in SW at Amnesty Centre, London, details http://t.co/jXBsQutxK8 — 1 year 37 weeks ago
- GAPS AGM tonight http://t.co/M2gjlrBY5p Harry Ferguson will be talking on men & masculinity from 7.30pm. Attendance is free, all welcome. — 1 year 38 weeks ago